Pastime Legends Video Games runs three locally owned used game stores located in Scotia, Albany and Troy, NY. Our store caters to next-gen gamers as well as classic gamers. Our shelves are stocked with used retro games along with games for the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and 3DS, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. In addition to our selection of used games, we also have an incredible selection of DVDs, Blu-ray, along with new and used gaming accessories. You can also trade in your used video games, video game consoles, DVDs, Accessories and more--we offer the highest trade values around on new and older items, including out trademark 50%+ market value in store credit on rare or in-demand items which are not in stock.
Our game shop in Albany NY is located in the heart of downton on Lark Street, right down the road from Bombers Burrito Bar. Our store in Scotia NY is just down the street from the iconic Proctors Theatre and only one block from Jumpin' Jacks and our Troy store is located right next to D.P. Dough's and across the street from the old Proctors. [See a map].
Tournaments and Events
Pastime Legends Video Games hosts numerous not for profit gaming events throughout the year including regular video game tournaments with an affordable entrance fee and prizes including but not limited to video games, accessories, merchandise and store credit.
What We Carry
In our store you will find...
• Retro Consoles: Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis
• Rare Consoles: Atari Lynx, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Sega 32X
• Used Games for NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, SMS, Atari, Intellivision, and more
• Newer Games for Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and the Playstation 3
• Popular titles: Super Mario Brothers, Halo, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy III, The Legend of
Zelda, Metroid, Mega Man, Halflife, Castlevania, Star Wars, Earthbound and so many more!
• Game Accessories: Controllers, Game Guides, Memory Cards, Toys, Knick-Knacks
• Used Movies: Thousands of used DVD's and Bluray Discs of all genres